Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Royal Caribbean Review

Sail Date: July 12, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I love cruising. I traveled with 2 kids and was looking for a fun vacation to spend with my family. The service and the food were fantastic. Shore excursions are great. They treated us very nice. However, the activities on the ship were so boring comparing to my past Carnival cruise. For example, on my past trip with Carnival, people danced, enjoyed concert at the pool daily. We enjoyed comedy show, dance show, movies. However, it was dead end quiet at Royal Caribbean. There were no shows, comedians, movies, acrobat, miniature golf, etc. They had the Adventure room to drop off the kids, but we don't want to drop them off all day. For my next cruise, Royal Caribbean certainly will not on my top list to pick.