Phenomenal Tour

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2013
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Rapsody of the Seas was a fun venue lots to do, mostly music. Most personnel were very nice and helpful, just not guest services. Cabins were very nice, spa and fitness center were great, I used these daily. Food was plentiful, but not as good as I have had on other cruises.

Lots of food, not as good as other ships I have been on.

Not too much assortment

Not a huge assortment to do, mostly music

All were very nice and helpful, except Guest Services, I had to wait in line for long times to have their staff be rude to me and make me wait more.(on 3 different occasions, by 4 differernt staff members.)

The solarium is supposed to be adults only except in case of bad weather, but nearly all day every day there were children in the adults only area and pool.