Loved Alaska

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2013
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
This was my 6th cruise, first with Royal Carribean. First cruise for my boyfriend. Alaska was just as everyone said-the best cruise ever! I was impressed with the quality of the food-both in the Main Dining Room and the Buffett. The food was excellent, the best I have had on a cruise ship. Shows were top notch. The staff was exceptional. Everyone seemed to genuinely enjoy their job, which you don't see in a lot of other ships. A little bumpy on Saturday, but that can be expected in the open sea! Had friends in Juneau who showed us around-was excited to see a black bear and her three cubs and the Mendenhall Glacier. Went on the White Pass and Yukon Route train ride in Skagway, a must when visiting the town. Butchart Gardens was the place to see in Victoria. Smooth trip back to Seattle. I would highly recommend Royal Caribean's trip to Alaska.

Liked the small ship versus the huge ones.

Wonderful service, Rodfen was terrific.

Don't spend too much time in the casino!