Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska

Alaskan Cruise

Sail Date: July 20, 2012

This was our first cruise and what a way to be initiated...my husband was leary of taking a cruise but, this ship, and the service won him over. All the different areas and decor were really nice.

Pros: The scenery\, the ports\, the outstanding service for evening dining and cabin\, activities

Cons: deboarding...

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

a bit large but the layout was nice and all areas seemed accessible to those with difficulties
my husband really enjoyed the Windjammer and its variety...I liked the dining room for breakfast and dinner
small but very adequate and made comfortable\, enjoyable by our cabin manager
Joey and Cleophus (a waiter and assistant waiter in the dining room were awesome\, if we didn't like something they worked very quickly to bring something else. Our stateroom attendant (Mane?) left critters on the bed that made returning an adventure/delight.
enjoyed most that I attended...sometimes too crowded to fully enjoy...especially if being held in the Centrum