A not so good trip

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 08, 2012
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
The best server in the world! But the food is OK only. It's not fresh cooked. Even the lobster was precooked. Understand so many people to feed, but they should have done this better.
The worst experience was in the shop. My brother bought a $5500 blue diamond and found the ring is not that good. We tried to return it. But the sales person told us that the ring got exchanged by other people. Make no sense. I don't want to waste my time to tell the whole story but Please do not buy anything in the shops on the ship! Finally we got the return, but the manager didn't even give us an apology. The lady in the customer service is nice, but she seems have no control.
I don't expect more from this ship, they need to make money. And I don't think they can improve anymore. They don't have good system.

I think I'm picky. Food is not bad, but not good enough.

They are almost all good. But one day I asked a guy at deck 2 which way to exit, he answered my question but have never stopped walking and have never looked at me.

Pros: Service at the dinning room

Cons: Service at the shops

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? No.