Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

It couldn't have been better.

Sail Date: June 12, 2009

It couldn't have been better. The only concern I have was with your fitness director and her presentations. I went to two presentations (Waistline and tummy slimmer) and I vowed I would NOT go to another one. All she was doing was giving a sales pitch on her detoxing program. I listened the first time and the second presentation I could answer her questions. She did NOT give any suggestions at all in any area. I was very disappointed. Before I went to her presentations I did make an appointment to have a Hot Stone Massage. That was absolutely wonderful!!! I would do it again in a heart beat. Our cabin services were the best and the meals in the dining room were out of this world as was the service. Thank You Thank You for wonderful memories for my husband and myself.

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!