Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Honeymoon cruise

Sail Date: December 10, 2006

Room Type: Suite

This was my third cruise. It was a honeymoon cruise. When I booked the cruise i was told there would a surprise by the cruise line in our room. I told them I would prefer the 13th as to the first night. Nothing ever appeared. We had received the romance package as a wedding gift, but there was nothing extra. Rather disappointing. Good winnings on the slot machines.

Cons: Uncomfortable bed, unfriendly crew, very worn curtains, missed breakfast card

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? No.

Bed was very uncomfortable. Curtains need to be replaced.
The staff was unfriendly and not helpful in the Windjammer at all. The staff acted as if they were bored and didn't want to really be there. Missed morning breakfast card.
Smallest ship I've been on.Otherwise okay. Needs updating.
The food in the Windjammer was good. Didn't eat in the dining room. Enjoyed having food in Solarium.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Clean Town. Ate lunch at Big Black Dick's. Good food.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Seemed a litle bit unsanitary.