Nice Ship

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: M532

I enjoyed the cruise on the Regal Princess.  The ports were nice, and they even switched Princess Cays to Ocho Rios, Jamaica due to weather.  The ship entertainment/activity options throughout the day/night was a little lacking compared to other cruise lines.  However, the food was very good especially at Sabatini's and Crown Grill (up-charge restaurants).  I also ate at the Crab Shack at Horizon Court one evening which was very good and plentiful. The rooms were clean with a good-sized closet. I was less impressed with the buffet as it was of average quality.  I chose to do excursions through another online company which worked out wonderfully. They were cheaper and of better quality than what Princess offered.

It is too bad that you had to pay for the better meals. Great meals should be standard across the ship.

The activity list was a bit lacking compared to other companies.

The comedians were very good.

No kids with me.

Overall, service was good.

The design of the ship is the biggest flaw. With elevators not going to all floors, going up and down stairs because of the way many of the levels and parts of the same level are disconnected from each other gets annoying. It was clean.

The cabin was clean and comfortable. Room was on the small side. Having a balcony was nice.