Short and Sweet

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: B116

Overall a very good cruise.  The ship was very clean, the crew very friendly and helpful.  The food was good.  The comedian Robbie Printz was excellent as was the show "Fieral".  We had a balcony cabin but I must admit the room (especially the beds) was pretty small; loved the Samsung big screen TV on the wall and the free movies and TV shows available.  I had a huge problem getting the temperature of the water in the shower right, it was way too hot and I ended up with a burned foot!  All in all the ship was beautiful and I would probably do it again . . . . . but longer next time.