Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Great Time

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

Very nice ship. The crew was very nice. The food was very good. The matradee accommodated us with a new table. The cruise director had a Thanksgiving event for us US citizens. This was very nice and greatly appreciated.

Pros: Sea Days were just relaxing.

Cons: Casino - 3 card poker switch decks too often

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

My brother enjoyed all the shows. I did not really care for the Tango show. It was really boring for me. Sorry.
The staff was very nice. We did have an issue with my mothers key card. The card continued to get deactivated. The service desk said it was a computer issue. The got it fixed one time and then broke again on the last day.
The room was as expected.
The food was good and was expected. We loved the crepes on the last night.
I noticed the rest rooms could be cleaned more often. There was broken glass in one bathroom. I noticed some areas that need a touch of paint.