Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Unforgettable

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

This was an experience of a life time. First cruise and didn't have any expectations of how it all worked but was amazed at the level of detail in the service\, facilities on board and overall wow factor at every turn. Would highly\, highly recommend to any traveler\, just for the experience alone.

Pros: The staff and service were unbelievable. Missed them all when I left the cruise.

Cons: The entertainment wasn't my style but there was always something to do that I did like

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Amazing\, beautifully presented ship
Food was amazing\, a little too good perhaps\, so easy to eat too much.
Stateroom met all requirements
You could not get better\, more friendly professional service. It was faultless. I loved the staff. My cabin attendant gave me a hug when I said goodbye which was so nice for a long term solo traveller away from friends and family. Just really heartfelt and genuine.
Plenty of variety and all well managed and presented but not my style of entertainment