Alaska Trip - Vancouver to Seward

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Great ship. Plenty of space to relax and move around. Plenty of activities and entertainment to keep you busy.

Excellent layout and arrangement of dining tables and chairs. Good ambience and dcor. I particularly liked the wooden trim all around the ship. I give my kudos to the Chef and the kitchen staff. I have been on other ships but I like Royal Caribbean the best.

Excellent activities for this class of ship. Entertainment could have been better as experienced on my previous Royal Caribbean cruises.

Very pleasant and always striving to meet our needs with a smile. I have been on several Royal Caribbean cruises and this was no different.

Ship dcor and layout was excellent for this class of ship. A voyager class would have been fantastic but I believe it would not have been able to go near the Hubbard Glacier\, which is why I chose a compromise.

Excellent. Clean and comfortable. The attendant met our needs and fixed some minor items immediately.

Pros: Dining

Cons: Entertainment

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!