Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

good weather to be away from L.A.

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

This cruise is probably the 12th time of cruises we have taken in last 15 years. I would give it a three stars rating as it's not exceeding my expectation. But my other family members-my daughter\, granddaughter (6 1/2 years olf and my 70 years old brother are all first timer\, they are exited and enjoy a lot of new things. Due to the global warming effect\, no snowing\, less glaciers and almost no iceberg\, kind of disappointed. Evening shows is boring and not excited at all.

Pros: dining\, spa

Cons: evening show\, less snow and little iceberg and glaciers

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? No.

My grand daughter really had a good time to attend her class. Also reduce my daughter and my wife's babysitting time. Teachers are very well trained.
All the staffs are polite and willing to help.
Rex worked in my my cabin. Did a good job.
Enjoy dining in restaurant but very time consuming. Each meal takes more than an hour.
about average.