Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

alaska 2012

Sail Date: July 06, 2012

I am a registered dietitian and a \"foodie\". I was so impressed with the food. Amazing that quantity food production can also be quality. Nice to have the option of feeding establishments. I also enjoyed the wine lists. All staff was very friendly and personable and the ship was clean at all times.

Pros: ability to travel with a group and either be separate or together throughout the day

Cons: getting seasick when on the open sea

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

I think the little convenience store should carry something like \"emergen-c\" for those fighting a cold
I was traveling with people in their early 20's and maybe there could have been more activites geared towards this age group and their time frames (i.e. later night activites)