Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review

This was our first cruise experience. Prior to leaving there was a mix-up with my reservation and I was disappointed in the way it was resolved, but it was too late to reserve something else as this was a surprise gift. Once we were on our cruise, things got brighter. Embarkation was excellent as well as disembarkation. The best mass produced food anywhere. Only the breakfasts lacked variety. Diverse ports of call. Service was very good, but had room for improvement. This cruise was my gift to my husband for our 25th Anniversary. Had I not purchased the Romance Package, there would not have been any acknowledgement of this, unlike I was told by my cruise counselor. It would have been nice for us and anyone else celebrating a special occasion to be made to feel special. Also, the stateroom was smaller than expected, but we got used to it. Wished we could spent more time at the ports of call and less time on the ship. Other than what has been stated, it was a fantastic vacation. I would recommend this ship to anyone and would travel on it again myself.