Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review

The entire crew and the outright beauty of the ship made us feel welcomed. Our room was on the 3rd deck with a window and was larger than many small suites we have cruised in. The spa facilities were fabulous, steam room, sauna and the solarium. The rock climbing wall was easy to do, even for a grandma like me! We loved the self-leveling pool table-even though my husband beat me! All of the shows, save one, were fantastic. The staff made me feel like family and went out of their way to help me get into the feel of cruising, despite my rough beginnings. I especially liked the well marked ship location signs on each deck, as they made navigation of the large vessel much easier. The ship is glass dominated, even in the elevators! It was so neat to see where you were going. Large windows were even placed behind the purser's desk. It is a beautiful ship with wonderful people. My 19th cruise and the most beautiful ship yet!