Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review

Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Having taken 62 cruises, 39 of them with RCI, I stand to be counted. This is the best company in the world for cruising. I am about to sail on Radiance of the Seas.Of course, there are niggling problems as it is a floating hotel. In all my times traveling with this company I could never honestly say I would not return. You should travel on some of the ships out of Europe, wow!Whatever you paid for your voyage, it is sometimes worth more than twice as much. You soon discover this when you disembark, don't you?