Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review

I have cruised twice before to the Bahamas on a much smaller ship. This was my first experience on a large vessel and my first experience with Royal Caribbean. My mother and I went on the 2 night cruise to nowhere April 4th - April 6th. As we approached the ship on the day of embarkation, my mouth fell open. I could not believe my eyes. The ship was absolutely gorgeous. The overall experience was great. I loved the idea of not having to carry money or travelers checks. The idea of the onboard credit card was EXCELLENT. My mom & I have been talking about the trip for 3 months. My husband and I are planning another short cruise this coming fall. Unfortunately, Radiance is not offering cruises to nowhere for the remainder of 2001. Hopefully, something will be offered on one of the newer ships like Brilliance of the Seas. GOOD JOB ROYAL CARIBBEAN!