FANTASTIC CRUISE

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
I have been on numerous cruises and this has to be the most enjoyable of all. Although there were a number of children on board (spring vacation), the staff kept them entertained. I found the crew exceptional. This is one ship I would highly recommend to anyone.

Try the Portofino Restaurant...maybe the best tieramuso I have ever ate in my life

The entire staff went well beyond the expected.

Pros: the stateroom, the crew,Portofino restaurant,the food,cleanliness...everything

Cons: the smoking in the casino and sports bar area

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!