I sailed on the Radiance of the Seas

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
We had a group of seventeen people on our cruise. It was my first cruise and I was surprised at the size of the rooms. I roomed with my sister-in-law and we had plenty of room to move around. We had a balcony , which is the best way to go as for me. Loved watching the ship come into and away from docks. The ship was beautiful and very clean. Food was fantastic and service great. It was so fun going to our room at night and finding the cute animals made from towels. I would recommend this cruise line to any of my friends.

Pros: The ship was so clean and beautiful. It was my first cruise and I was amazed at the wonderful food and all the handy bars. Loved everything about it.

Cons: Can't think of a thing I didn't like except the little bit of water on the floor from the shower and it was managable.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!