Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Great overall experience

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The ship was beautiful and had a lot to offer to every type of traveler. I cannot compliment the staff enough. They were so friendly and helpful and took care of my every need with pleasure. They truly made the trip special. Our stateroom exceeded expectation (we went with the cheapest and weren't expecting much) The food in the main dining room was superb, I thought the buffet could use a bit of improvement, but overall not bad. The town of Ensenada wasn't super impressive and Cabo San Lucas was nice, but not quite as fantastic as I was expecting. I wish that the pools could have been a little bigger, the were very crowded on both of our days at sea, but I really enjoyed the solarium, it was very pretty and relaxing, actually my favorite area of the ship. So, overall I highly recommended this ship and the Radiance of the Seas, but maybe with different stops along the way.

Pros: The staff!!! They made the trip fantastic and the ship was beautiful

Cons: The ports of call were not my favorite

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

I loved our stateroom attendant and our wait staff. The really added a lot to our trip.