Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Transatlantic

My expectations were high. The cruise went way beyond all of them.

Sail Date: October 25, 2016

Reviewed: 25 days ago

Cabin: 5052

No mere "cruise", the trans-Atlantic crossing was exceptional in every way.  To those who say "why do you want to be stuck on a ship for 8 days", I answer that you won't run out of things to do but you will run out of time to do them all.

Completely worth the upgrade to a balcony. There's nothing that can beat watching the stars from your own balcony.
Be prepared for some crowded chaos at the New York pier terminal

Don't miss out on the special formal nights because you don't want to buy or pack formal clothes. I found lovely dresses at thrift stores and took one pair of evening sandals, which took up little room in my suitcase.

1 Comment