Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Transatlantic

QM2 2016

Sail Date: May 17, 2016

Cabin: 11046

Overall, the cruise was absolutely wonderful!  All staff were deferential, polite and friendly.  The ship herself was splendid.  The daily programmes were excellent, providing a wide array of tastes and interests to apply to anyone.  The quality of the lecturers and their lectures was exemplary.

The embarkation and disembarkation were cumbersome and far too long.

The food in the dining room was average, and not always hot enough.  High tea, however, in the Queen;s Room was everything it should have been.

Beautifully appointed, with lovely amenities. Weather prevented use of the veranda, and made me think through why I chose the veranda stateroom, given the much higher expense than a non-veranda stateroom. Even had the weather been better, I'm not sure I would have had that much use of it.

Consider carefully whether a veranda is really worth the extra cost.