The cruise was absolutely beautiful

Pride of Hawaii Cruise Review to Hawaii

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2007
I just cruised around five of the Hawaiin Islands, with my husband, girlfriend and her husband. We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. We had an awesone time. We cruised on the Pride of Hawaii for seven days. The ship is beautiful, very clean, lot of great food and excellent night entertainment. There were also families there with their children. The children even have their own club. I recommend that every person take a cruise in their life time.

Outstanding service

Excellent

The staff was great...They definitley went over and beyond being nice.

Rooms are extremely clean as well as the bathrooms.

Great
Don't Miss: Everything
Don't Miss: The people
Don't Miss: The people
I have no one thing to comment on. I enjoyed everything.
Don't Miss: The shops
Don't Miss: Everything
I have no one thing to comment on. I enjoyed everything.
Don't Miss: The shops
The Island is very beautiful, no one thing outstands another
Don't Miss: The people there are very nice.
The Island is very beautiful, no one thing outstands another
Don't Miss: The people there are very nice.

Pros: I liked everything about the cruise, especially the staff. They were very impressive, they were very helpful no matter what or how often you aked them questions and they always had a smile on their faces.

Cons: I liked everything about the cruise.

Recommends Pride of Hawaii? Yes!