Very good experience, but one major complaint

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Hawaii - Round-trip Honolulu
Sail Date: October 08, 2016
Ship: Pride of America

My wife and I enjoyed the cruise. Good and plentiful food, excellent excursions, and a great balcony view.

My one complaint is a serious one that might cause me not to sail with NCL again - the outrageous cost of Wi-fi. Wi-fi access is no longer a luxury, it's a necessity. The cost of ship-provided wi-fi was absurdly high. Almost $300 for unlimited wi-fi for the trip, plus a $3.95 activation fee to add insult to injury? Really? I don't see why there should be a charge at all, but if there is one, make it reasonable.

Not enough vegetables and healthy salad food

The balcony view made it all worthwhile

No need to pay for food - the free dining areas were good