Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Lots of fun

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

It was my first cruise. I expected the pool to be bigger, but i ended up not having time to spend there anyway. I thought the ship was clean and nice. The staff was friendly and helpfull.

Pros: The cruise was a great way to see the islands. While on board, there were lots of activities. The side excursions were well organized..

Cons: Deck 6 always seemed to be closed when i wanted to walk the track.

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

I wish deck 6 had been open more for walking laps.
The food was good, but not great. We didnt try any of the specialty options.
The fridge was too small. We took didnt want it filled with all the little alcohal bottles. Even when removing them t was hard to fit two bottles of water in there. The safe was also pretty small.
Excellent. The captian even took our picture for us.
We didnt take advantage of many shows. The hula lessons and lei making classes were fun.