This cruise is overpriced!

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2012
Ship: Pride of America
This cruise was not worth the money we spent. NCL knows they can charge whatever they want since they have the Hawaii cruise market to themselves. This also is reflected in their service and quality of food, entertainment, staff, etc.

I was very disappointed in the quality of food\, variety and the service in the buffet and dining rooms. The menu selections were the same each day. We were expecting some hawaiian food and fruit but were disappointed. The Wait staff in the dining rooms were not friendly. I found hair in my food in the buffet and specialty restaurant.

The hawaiian revue was the best. Trivia games\, karaoke\, etc. were not entertaining.

Our steward was cordial but did not make any effort to have conversations with us. The waiters were not friendly and seemed bothered when asked questions about the menu.

The Pride of America ship was clean and easy to navigate. Getting on and off the ship at ports was easy and organized.

I had a handicap balcony room for my elderly mother. The size of the room and bathroom exceeded my expectations.

Pros: Hawaii is beautiful. The Luau Kalamaku was an awesome show and dinner.

Cons: Dining Experience

Recommends Pride of America? No.