Hawaii is magical by Cruiser65184240Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (older children)
Size: Approximately 676 - 957 sq ft. includes Balcony
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Amenities: A private bedroom with a king-size bed and a walk-in closet. Each suite includes a private balcony with hot tub living room and dining area. The private bathrooms have a Jacuzzi tub separate shower double vanity dressing area and flat-screen TV. Every cherrywood-finished living room features a state-of-the-art Bang & Olufsen entertainment center CD/DVD library television computer access with Internet connection wet bar refrigerator safe tea and coffeemaker and a telephone. Includes butler and concierge service.
Please Note: Staterooms 13000 and 13502 do not have a hot tub on the balcony.
Please Note: Smoking is prohibited in all suites. Smoking is allowed outside on balconies however cigar and pipe smoking is prohibited in all suites and outside on all balconies.
Owner's Suite with Large Balcony LP Cabins:
Owner's Suite with Large Balcony LP cabins can be found on:
Owner's Suite with Large Balcony LP Reviews
Fabulous cruise by ronlopVerified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple
Owner's Suite with Large Balcony LP Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- JS - 2-Bedroom Obstructed View Family Suite
- 3S - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- QJ - Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony
- VG - 2-Bedroom Family Suite with Large Balcony
- QW - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- 2S - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- LO - Deluxe Penthouse with Large Balcony
- GG - Penthouse with Large Balcony
- UP - 2-Bedroom Deluxe Family Suite with Large Balcony