An Okay Cruise

Pride of Aloha Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2007
Ship: Pride of Aloha
We recently sailed on the Pride of Aloha and I am sorry to say it was not everything we hoped for. The food was of poor quality and we found the servers attitude very poor. We did enjoy the French Bistro and Japanese Restaurants very much but had to pay a cover charge to enjoy them. The cabin had a balconey and was very nice size but the room was not as clean as it could be and they never changed the sheets the whole week we were on the ship. The cruise director was Fantastic and all the entertaiment was very enjoyable. This was our first experience with NCL and I can't say I will try them again.
Loved seeing the rain forest.
Loved seeing the rain forest.
We went whale watching and did the down hill bike excursion. Both were awesome!
The volcanoes were the best.
The volcanoes were the best.
Just being able to walk around the town and enjoy the beauty. This was my favorite port. Very relaxing!
We went whale watching and did the down hill bike excursion. Both were awesome!

Pros: Tne entertainment on the ship

Cons: The buffet line and the service in the 2 main dining halls

Recommends Pride of Aloha? No.