wonderful cruise

Pride of Aloha Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 03, 2006
The ship was clean; the staff and crew were friendly , helpful and very entertaining. I always set up my own excursions, but, the ports were perfect. The Captain did a 360 degree turn at night at the volcano, the only descriptive word is AWESOME. I've been on many cruises, this is my first time on NCL---it won't be my last. It ranks very high with one of the best cruises I've taken.
Went snorkeling and swimming. Many people were parasailing.
Went snorkeling and swimming. Many people were parasailing.
Enjoyed the waterfalls. Wanted to do the "Ditch"(??) couldn't get reservations.
Enjoyed the waterfalls. Wanted to do the "Ditch"(??) couldn't get reservations.
Shopped in Lahaina, saw a banyan tree, and attended a Luau.
Drove and walked many miles to get within 2 miles of the volcano. Have to be a prepared hiker to get any closer. The drive was fantastic and the walk over the hardened lava was unbelievable. Definitely, a must see.
Shopped in Lahaina, saw a banyan tree, and attended a Luau.

Pros: freesttyle cruising, entertainment

Cons: buffet

Recommends Pride of Aloha? Yes!