Great Time!!!

Pride of Aloha Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Pride of Aloha
This was a very easy booking with no wories. Getting on and off the ship was so easy I would highly recomend seeing Hawaii for the fist time on Pride of Aloha!
Snorkle if you can the water is unimaginable. what a nice town to walk around and the Beach looked like a lot of fun if with the kids.
my favorite we rented a car here and drove around a lot to do and the water was clear and warm.
Don't Miss: You have to do the Luau
The garden island for sure. what a butifull place.
I am not sure why we stoped in hilo i would have rather had more time in Kauai or Kona.
Don't Miss: You have to do the Luau
The garden island for sure. what a butifull place.

Pros: The ports were wounderfull

Cons: The Food