A wonderful cruise

Pride of Aloha Cruise Review to Hawaii

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 19, 2007
Ship: Pride of Aloha
The ship was clean and quiet. Our room was excellent and cleaned at least twice a day. The daily itenerary and entertainment of the ship was explained very well. The crew was some of the most friendly and helpful I ever encountered.

The two main dining rooms had some slow service the first few days but got better as the cruise progressed. The three specialty dining rooms were excellent. The specialty dining rooms have a cover charge of 10 -15 dollars but I will admit it was worth the money. Main dining rooms 3 stars. Specialty dining rooms 4 stars.

I would like a larger ship. Everything else was excellent.

My favorite island
Don't Miss: Waima Canyon and Na Pali coastline
Very peaceful and beautyful
Don't Miss: The Banyon tree
Hana and Halekala Crater just great
Very close to my favorite island
Don't Miss: The seahorse excursion

Don't Miss: The volcano and lava
It's Hawaii
Don't Miss: Polynesian Cultural Center

Pros: Everyone was happy on the ship. The passangers and the crew.

Recommends Pride of Aloha? Yes!