Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

Oh my Goodness- First time...

Sail Date: March 12, 2011

Oh my Goodness- First time ever on Holland America-1. Food was amazing 2. Entertainment was pretty good. I had a blast in the casino and poolside with the games and activities going on. There was great bartenders who really got to know you and ask you how you were as well as a few good LIDO deck cooks. The service on the ship can most definetly be better, but other than that it was really good! We only had one problem with the DJ at the Piano bar, which was disappointing. But the ship was overall good! We had a relaly good time!

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!