Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

An AMAZING Experience !

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

Overall this was an excellent trip, the views were spectacular, the staff was top notch, the ship was clean... it was very impressive.

Pros: The variety and quality of food and friendliness of the staff.

Cons: Lack of variety of entertainment for all ages.

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

The ship was impeccible, there were people cleaning constantly, nothing was dirty or out of place, our room was always in order and the staff was super friendly.
The food and service on the Lido deck was outstanding, there was a variety and it was always prepared spot on... the ONLY complaint I have is that our server in the main dining room seemed to be working alone so at times plates stacked up, glasses weren't full ( my pet peeve ) and overall service was slow but the food was outstanding.
The stateroom was clean and comfortable.
Can't say enough about the staff... they were the best ! They remember your name, your drink, what you like to eat... these are the most outgoing polite people I have ever met.
Not really for me... the shows we did attend we enjoyed but I didn't go on this cruise to sit on a boat and watch singing and dancing. Enjoyed a comedian one night, the marrige game and some shows in the Culinary Arts Center.
Can't even begin to descibe the Kids Club... it's the BEST !!! Kids didn't want to leave that place... great staff with great attitudes and a ton of different activities for the kids.