Awesome Cruise

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
Ship: Oosterdam
The ship was very well maintained and very clean. Staff very attentive and prompt. The Oosterdam has many wonderful features. My two sons age 8 and 10 loved every minute of club HAL.

Wished they would have served crab legs since my son was so looking forward to some Alaskan King Crab.

On our previous cruise all the entertainment was included. I was surprised that bingo and other items were at a charge to our room.

Staff was wonderful and very friendly. My kids loved it and never wanted to leave not even for dinner. Our cruise had over 300 children and they were very well entertained.

Our room steward never stopped working. He was amazing and very prompt, he knew everyones name by the first night.

Pros: The views were amazing and the food was great

Cons: Needed more entertainment

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!