Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska

Wonderful Cruise! Going Again

Sail Date: June 10, 2012

The ship is an older model and a bit dated. I understand that it did go through an overhaul a few years back. The stateroom we stayed in is where I could tell by the decor that the ship was a bit dated. This is such a small issue and we plan on sailing the Oosterdam again.

Pros: The staff was outstanding as was the food and entertainment. Scenery breath taking

Cons: none

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

Veranda room, outdated yet very comfortable.
I experienced ship staff asking me if I needed help instead of me always having to ask for help. The chefs actually came out of the kitchen to make sure the food was to our liking.
We didn't participate too much in the activities yet a wide variety was available.