Great cruise EXCEPT FOR:

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 03, 2012
Ship: Oosterdam
See the cons above. The worst and best part was the entertainment. Such talent given to such tasteless humor was truly unfortunate. As good as he was at Elton John, Had I known that the second show was a carbon copy of the first one I would not have hung around and had I known the content of "Joel Mason and Friends", I would have never gone. Too Bad.

I think I have beat this one to death.

Pros: Food was great, service was great, ship was great.

Cons: If Joel were to have kept Elton John in the fore front we would have left with a better taste in our mouth. Adolescent bathroom humor should be left in the bathroom. Joel's Private space: itchy? thought it would be bigger? Joel singing into Daves crotch? Are you guys serious?

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!