It Was Wonderful!

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2011
Ship: Oosterdam
We loved everything about the cruise - food, shows, friendly staff, stateroom with a balcony so we could watch the sunset/sunrise with our coffee/breakfast from our room, etc. I was not sure if my husband would like cruising since it was our first cruise. I choose the 7 day cruise because if he didn't like it and wouldn't go again at least I had 7 days! However, he loved it and wants to go again! I am thrilled! Much fun and relaxing! No lines or waiting. Organized and everyone seemed to care if we were having a good time.

Pros: We liked everything about the cruise, ship and staff! The best thing was the comfortable feeling we had on board. Everyone was friendly and seemed to really care if we were having a good time. The state room with a balcony was great. for sunsets/sunrises!

Cons: The worst thing was having to leave the ship!

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!