Oosterdam and Staff are wonderful!

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 01, 2010
Ship: Oosterdam
My husband and I just got back from our first cruise ever and the Oosterdam was a great choice, our cruise was fantastic. The ship, crew, food, and activities were outstanding.

Could not ask for anything more. And room service was fantastic. The fresh fruit in our room was great as were the chocolate chip cookies.

Fantastic illusionist, vantrilaquest, and Oosterdam's own singers and dancers. Park Rangers and other onboard activiites were fantastic.

Everyone was eager to please. JT, cruise director was great at his job, as was Spenser, and computer wizard-Anne(?) We learned alot. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful.

Nicely decorated and very clean. It was so convenient to walk about the ship and find our way.

Our balcony room was wonderful and spacious. I never leave home without taking my own pillow, however, space did not allow me to take it this time, I didn't even miss it, because the bed was so-o-o comfortable.

Pros: The ship was wonderful

Cons: We had to get off

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!