Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Oosterdam and Staff are wonderful!

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

My husband and I just got back from our first cruise ever and the Oosterdam was a great choice, our cruise was fantastic. The ship, crew, food, and activities were outstanding.

Pros: The ship was wonderful

Cons: We had to get off

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

Nicely decorated and very clean. It was so convenient to walk about the ship and find our way.
Could not ask for anything more. And room service was fantastic. The fresh fruit in our room was great as were the chocolate chip cookies.
Our balcony room was wonderful and spacious. I never leave home without taking my own pillow, however, space did not allow me to take it this time, I didn't even miss it, because the bed was so-o-o comfortable.
Everyone was eager to please. JT, cruise director was great at his job, as was Spenser, and computer wizard-Anne(?) We learned alot. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful.
Fantastic illusionist, vantrilaquest, and Oosterdam's own singers and dancers. Park Rangers and other onboard activiites were fantastic.