Most exciting vacation ever

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Oosterdam
Cabin Type: Suite
My first cruise and I am ready to go again. I loved everything about it, from the room to the food and entertainment.

very tasty and beautiful. We only wish the buffet on the Lido deck was open longer for breakfast since we stayed up late at night.

These people were fantastic in all the areas of the ship

Everyone was very nice and helpful. The only problem that we had with some was the language barrier. Alot of the waiters/waitresses didn't understand english that well and messed up on some of our drink orders or didn't know the answer of where to locate something on the ship. It all worked out though.

Nice spacious room, very handicapped accessible, which is a must with my family.

All of the above: it was very spacious and handicapped accesible and very comfortable.

Pros: everything

Cons: language barrier

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!