Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Ship!

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

I liked the whole ship. It was easy to figure out how to get around. We had an inside cabin and were pretty much close to everything. The elevators were right down the hall along with the shore excursion desk. The restaurant was just one floor up. The food was good every night. I thought the drink prices were a little high. It used to be you could sneak that stuff on board not anymore. The room was nice and the beds were very comfortable. I wish the dress code was enforced. I saw young girls in cutoffs and midriff shorts and tops the dining room is not the place for that. I dress for the evening and people should respect that on formal night on the cruise. So should their parents. I saw the crew looking at them but nothing was said. I could tell they weren't happy with the situation either.

Pros: Food, ports of call

Cons: people not dressing for dinner

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!