Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Family Fun Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

When I walked on board in Seattle for the first time, and saw everything, I was ready to have a good time. For those next 7 days, it was great. My stateroom was great, and i slept well. They also had well made gourmet food. It was good. I liked the Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate. I enjoyed playing basketball on the top of the ship. I would stop and look around thinking, i am playing basketball at sea! I sound like a kid, because i am 13. I also had my birthday on the ship. They brought me out a nice and warm chocolate cake. Thank You Holland America Cruise Line.

Pros: Basketball Court and Pool

Cons: Smoking areas

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!