Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A beautiful trip everyone should take

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

We encharged our timeshare for this cruise to Alaska. It was a fantastic vacation for my husband and I. We were lucky to have my parent and my 96 year old grandmother with us. We had two rooms, our verandah suite has perfect for us, but a little small for 3 people. Traveling with my grandmother was so easy, they/we wheeled her around the ship with ease, if she didn't want to walk. The captain got us so close to the Hubbard Glacier we could almost place our tongues it, at least it seemed that way. We had the best weather!

Pros: treated like a queen the entire trip

Cons: entertainment

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

Great for older people but only ok for me. I did find things to enjoy though. The entertainment staff was everywhere and full of energy.
The ship was easy to get around. I loved the size of the ship, just large enough.
Even though I'm in my 30's I still eat like a 3 yr old(nothing can touch), and the waitstaff didn't have a problem with it. And yes it was good, made that way.
perfect, almost better then home-we missed the cats, dog and turtle
Our room staff was OVER the top. Always with a smile! The buffet staff was everywhere, always wanting to help.