Stressful

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2017
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Reviewed: 1 month ago
very stressful, besides the waiters and room Stuart we did not have a very good experience. We will not go the Oasis of the Seas ever again. I found something in my cake, dirty coffee cups, hair in my towels, Rude guest services, rude Royal Caribbean staff outside a show, horrible start to our cruise getting a wheel chair, same food over and over again.
it was stressful and very difficult. My husband needed a wheelchair to get on and the process was very, very, very difficult for him

they were just ok

waiters, room stewards were great the other ship personnel not so great

ok

we had comfort and cleanliness in our cabin

I probably would not go on the Oasis of the Seas again

went smoothly