Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

TOO MUCH FOR TO TOO LITTLE

Sail Date: September 10, 2016

It was my second round on the mega vessel..On the first voyage I was so overwhelmed we went from a group of five to a big group of twenty six family members because of our bragging.... WELL lets just say on this one there were times  I was downright embarrassed. First my cabin was suppose to be a double, they pulled the beds six inches apart and then they said it is now a double! THEY TOLD US THAT'S HOW THE DOUBLE ROOMS ARE... WHICH WAS A LIE BECAUSE LATER I SAW ROOM 6603 AND THE BEDS WERE APART WITH TWO NIGHTSTANDS IN BETWEEN!!!!! we could barely get our luggage in the room. The room was too small for two people,  we spent a lot time in that LONG line at Guest Services which was a waste of time and very frustrating!.   Second my room didn't have power the first night and part of the next day. The people at guest services just DID NOT CARE AND IT WAS JUST NOT IMPORTANT TO THEM that we could not get a shower to get dressed to go be with our family!  Third the MyTime dinner service was horrible and the menu was even worse! I know this compliant is cross the board because we skip Mytime dinning and dined in the windjammer and was asked why and we ask them why the survey and they told us the dining rooms downstairs were a bit empty. We had to wait too long between courses and it seem to be very chaotic. NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE AT ALL! Oh and we will do a formal compliant, Its not over because our room situation was UNEXCEPTIONABLE! Last it was just too many people this time.. I'm not sure if I will be returning..However our room attendant (Mohan)  and the windjammer people were great!   Park Cafe is still my favorite!

Don't lie about the room and don't lie about when you're coming to rectify a problem!

The couch was very stained.
Still a beautiful Vessel to me
Jamaica.... never want to go back!
Cats..... not good at all. and the other shows were the same ones we saw two years ago
Guest Services people were NOT good
Park Cafe and Windjammer good... Mytime dining NOT GOOD AT ALL

make sure your room is what they said you will get