A good experience overall

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 30, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

my favorite part is the whole crew took very good care of personal hygiene for each customer and room server assigned to my room was very helpful and provided excellent services.  The only thing disappointed me was the food wasn't impressive at all and plus the dinner room wasn't elegant enough to be equivalent to the dress code that was recommended.

Service was excellent but food wasn't impressive plus the dinning room was as good as I expected based on dress code recommended. Also i traveled with my mom but when we attended the dinner on first day, we were assigned to sit with 10 unknown people table. It took an hour to wait in the line to get fixed. And The manager served one group people who cut off line and let other people who were polite in the line wait for over 15 mins. As a manager who works on a customer favorite cruise should have known better how to be fair to the customers he serves.

Thanks for our room server! He worked hard and provided excellent service!!!

Make sure to reserve the shows in advance to get better seating