Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Yes, there's good & bad, but overall 5-stars!

Sail Date: August 15, 2015

Cabin: 1227?

This ship is awesome for ANY type of group; something for everyone! We had ages 3-73!

First of all, know IN ADVANCE to make reservations online for your entertainment!  It is excellent and you won't want to miss it.  This also helped us decide when & where to eat, as some of our shows were the early showing...

know now that the food on RC isn't the absolute best I've had, but it was good--didn't have specialty dining but heard Giovanni's was excellent.

Checking in at the pier was easy, and in spite of the crowd the line moved fast.  Getting off the ship at the end I chose to keep my bags and walk off first thing; EASY, as I had an early flight home.  Taxi was sitting there waiting for me on the curb!

the sheer number of pools, lounge areas, etc made the ship never feel crowded; you didn't realize the ship was sold out except the one evening they had a 'parade' like dance party on the promenade and it was like sardines but so much fun!

Listen, the ship holds over 5 thousand people!  You might have to wait in a line or two, but GO ON THIS SHIP!  The entertainment was so good!  And in the dance clubs the bands and dj's were awesome!  The pool with the really shallow area that you could just wallow in while sunning was so cool--loved it!

Ocean view balcony?  Superb!  Room staff?  Beyond good!  Cleanliness?  10-plus!  Service in restaurants?  Excellent in spite of crowds!  Sommelier in main dining room was really a great addition.

ive been on Princess Line (best food), and Celebrity (most number of wheelchairs and walkers I've ever seen; nice ship but BORING) but BY FAR this ship and this cruise line are the BEST,!  JUST DO IT

Gorgeous and plenty of room for 2!
Without a doubt the most options

Make sure to book your shows in advance!