Oasis of the seas

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

2 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

First time on this ship . It was amazingly big and super clean. Loved the many pools. The jacuzzi overlooking the ocean was awesome. I had a junior suite which was very nice and we really enjoyed our balcony. I was very impressed with the efficacy of the boarding process. My greatest disappointment was with the dining room. Usually the highlight of any cruise is the great food. Our food was barely warm and no better than airline food. Service was fair at best. Generally the beauty of cruises is that they are all inclusive except alcohol, however on this ship even if you ordered a Coke with your dinner,you paid extra. Several of the restaurants and snack foods places, they were extra charge.. Missed the midnight buffet that I have enjoyed on previous cruises. Overall, I enjoyed my cruise on this beautiful ship.

Very dissappointed with food and service

Make reservations ASAP for restaurants