Best Cruise We Have Ever Taken

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 06, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
My husband and I have been on a total of 4 cruises together including this one.
Norwegian Pearl
Princess
Carnival
Norwegian Sun
We love the Freestyle Cruising. It's fun to dress up if you want to, but not if you have to. Norwegian gives us this choice. The food was marvelous. I had bariatric surgery and was very skepital of what I would be able to eat on board. The selection was great! I lost over 5 pounds on our 11 night adventure and ate like a queen!
The shows were the best we have seen yet with a lot of variety. There was everything from musicals, a juglar, majician, Cat's Pajamas acapelo group and more!
The waters in the Caribean were moderate 4.5-7 foot seas, but the ship handled them well with little movement. The ship was very clean and beautifully decorated. We enjoyed taking our daily strolls around the decks.
The excursions we took were absolutely awesome! I highly advise Sea Trek adventure! We got to walk 20' below the water's surface and see a sunken helicopter, cannon, all kinds of marine life and lots more. The staff was great! They are there with you the whole time and take pictures!
We did several other excursions where we hiked like billy goats to see Trefalgar Falls, we snorkeled, we rode a tram inside of a cave, tasted native foods, saw a volcano and lots more!
Norwegian is our favorite line!