Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

I was lucky to get a great deal for a two day special that they had on March 29.Getting on was a little confusing, I guess it was because it was a last minute special. But I will give you my review. I have been on 30 to 35 cruises, and so I guess I can compare it to others.The ship is great looking. The food was good but not great, that could be because it was a two day cruise.The service was excellent. The room was an inside for three and was quite large, and the only reason I am giving a 4 star instead of a 5 was because getting on the ship was so easy.